I love risotto and all its creamy goodness, but I hate that you have to just stand by, stirring and adding broth. Its like babysitting. I have 3 kids. I do not need the added responsibility of babysitting food. So, here is a recipe for an easy weeknight risotto. No stirring, adding, stirring, and adding, jsut mix and bake. It’s simple, tasty, and a hit with my kids.
- 2 Tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 1/2 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour the butter in a 9×13 baking dish
- Add the Arborio rice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Pour the chicken broth over and cover with tin foil.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.