This morning I was in an Easter mood, so I decided to make the girls some bunny pancakes. They were easy & cute.
1. Make your favorite pancake batter.
2. Use a small measuring cup to drizzle the batter onto the griddle in a bunny shape. I made a large oval for the body, a smaller oval for the head, and one long pointy ear.
3. Cook the pancake completely and remove from the griddle.
4. Transfer to a plate and add the mini-marshmallow tail. I used some melted chocolate chips to “glue” it in place.
5. I added a melted chocolate eye, and a slice of Annie’s Pink Lemonade Fruit Snacks as the nose.
These are not super complicated, but it made my girls giggle on this snugly Saturday morning.