Well the big game is here, and my family is expecting a buffalo smorgasbord! We have buffalo wings, buffalo chicken chili, and this year, we are adding buffalo pierogies. Now, my infatuation is a new one. I had two boxes left over from my last recipe, so I decided to try a new spin. Let me tell you, THIS IS SO FREAKIN’ EASY!! In fact, it was a no mess, one dish preparation!
- 1 box of mini cheddar pierogies (I used Mrs. T’s brand)
- 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- 3 Tbsp of ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1 resealable sandwich bag
- Preheat oven to 400° & line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Spray parchment paper with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- In a medium bowl, coat pierogies in wing sauce.
- Line up pierogies on the baking sheet and bake according to the package directions (16-18 minutes)
- Remove from the oven.
- Pour dressing into the corner of a resealable sandwich bag and snip off a very small portion of the corner. creating a thin opening to dispense the dressing onto the pierogies.
- Drizzle each hot pierogie with a zig-zag of dressing & let sit for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate & serve immediately.
The best part of this recipe is that there are no dishes to wash, other than the mixing bowl!. Roll up the parchment paper, gather up the sandwich bag & toss! That’s it!
Enjoy the big game & the tasty treats that go along with Sunday Funday!