Fishy Fingers—Make a “SPLASH” with these SEAsoned Chicken Bites
Before a big meet or a romp at the pool
Whip up these goodies for a meal that is cool
Your kiddos will flip for this tasty new treat
Because frozen chicken nuggets are just plain old beat!
• 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin, and sliced into strips
• 2 C. of flour
• 2 Tbsp. of garlic season all
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 1 bag of cheddar goldfish crackers, crushed
1. Pound chicken until thin, and slice into strips
2. Mix flour and season salt in a Ziploc bag & coat the chicken strips
3. Dip each strip in the beaten egg and shake in another bag of crushed goldfish.
4. Placed on a greased cookie sheet and repeat until all strips are coated
5. Bake in the oven for 20-25 min until browned and chicken is completely cooked through.