Submitted by the Fabulous Food Fairy
• 1 box of Red Quinoa
• Chicken or Vegetable Stock
• 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped finely
• 4-5 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
• 1 bag of frozen sweet corn or 2 ¼ C. of fresh steamed corn
• 1 palm-ful of chili powder (about 2 Tbsp.)
• 1 palm-ful of paprika (about 2 Tbsp.)
• 4-5 dashes of Tabasco Sauce
Make Quinoa according to the package instructions substituting the stock for water.
Meanwhile, cook the corn.
Once it is cooked, mix in all the remaining ingredients and let sit for 20 minutes before serving.