- 3 lb. bag of frozen chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Frank’s Wings Buffalo Sauce
- 1 packet Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 TBSP butter
- Put frozen chicken, wing sauce, and ranch dip mix into crock pot.
- Cook on low at least 6 to 7 hours
- Using two forks, shred chicken & return to crock pot…or My favorite kitchen trick, throw it in your Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer with the paddle blade and it will shred in seconds!
- Add butter.
- Cook on low for an additional hour.
**Serving suggestions—This is great on pretzel rolls, sourdough rolls, wrapped in tortilla, made into a quesadilla, on bake on a pizza, dip with tortilla chips, topped on a salad…It’s just plain great!